Friday, January 7, 2011

Family Movie Night

  This year I have decided to tackle projects I thought I would never be able to do or what I thought I didn't have time for. One project is blogging every day, another is a new project I am working on which you will know about when it is finish, and the last is spending more time with my family. I encourage you to take one night and turn off your cell phones and spend time with your families. So each Friday I will recommend a family favorite movie that you could buy or rent from amazon video on demand.

   This week I am recommending Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. This movie takes place in 1850 when a bachelor brings home a wife and his seven brothers decide they want to marry also. This is a very good family movie, It does show a lot of fist fighting between the brothers, but it is not graphic. If you are looking for a good wholesome movie definitely rent or buy this movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment