Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 5

This popcorn basket is perfect for anyone who loves popcorn. The total cost of this basket was five dollars. You can also put parmesan cheese on the popcorn. I planed on putting that in the basket, but I ran out of room.

Supplies

Bag of plain white popcorn kernels
Vinegar
Popcorn Salt
Cinnamon Sugar
Almond Bark
Taco Seasoning
Burlap
Basket liner
Basket (look at thrift stores I got mine for 50 cents)
                                                                         Ribbon


First wrap your items in burlap or brown paper, Tie with a ribbon, and add your label.

Then line your basket, I used fabric I got at a thrift store.

Then add your recipe to the basket. I burned my edges of the recipe with a liter to give it a cooler look.  You can use my recipes I don't care. My favorite is the vanilla popcorn.

                                                                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment