Thursday, April 28, 2011

How to Make a Felt Strawberry



Its hard trying to find good birthday present ideas. So when I went shopping to find her some play food I found that the food was cheaply made and expensive. While inspecting the food I realized that it wouldn't be hard to make it myself. So I went home and created this felt strawberry.

First you will want to cut a circle out of red felt and fold it in half as seen in picture 2.
Then you will want to sew the straight end shut with red thread.
Now turn the felt right side out and take black thread and sew seeds on it.
Stuff with cotton and sew the top shut.
Next cut a top out of green felt and sew it on.
Now you have your own felt strawberry for your children to play with!


Picture 2

1 comment:

  1. I love felt food. Those strawberries are so cute. Thanks for the tutorial and for linking up!

    ReplyDelete